Tour Ha Long: Hạ Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam. Administratively, the bay belongs to Hạ Long City, Cẩm Phả town, and part of Vân Đồn District. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes. Tour Hạ Long Bay is a center of a larger zone which includes Bái Tử Long bay to the northeast, and Cát Bà islands to the southwest. These larger zones share similar geological, geographical, geomorphological, climate, and cultural characters.
8.00 : Pick you up at your hotel, from Hanoi to Halong Bay 175km it take 3,5 hours. Short break on haft way in Hai Duong Province 25 minutes.
12.30: Arrive Tuan Chau Port, get on Boat for Lunch while cruising around the Bay.
13.00: Visiting floating village (Or kayaking, moto boat, bamboo boat if you book it).
14.00: Visiting ”Thien Cung Cave”.Thien Cung Cave or the Cave of Heavenly Palace is on the same island , Thien Cung Cave makes the visitors the impression of being in a heavenly world.
16.30: Take the bus to check in the hotel. Have dinner and over night in the Hotel.
7.30 : Wake up have breakfast in the hotel. Then free time explore Halong City.
12.00: Have lunch in the restaurant.
12.45: Get on the bus back to Hanoi. say goodbye Halong Bay
17.00: Arrive to Hanoi. Tour ends!
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus
– A bottles of water/person
– English speaking tour guide
– 1 night sleep in Hotel in Halong City
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
– Meals as : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not clearly mentioned above
– Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
– Children under 6 years old will be free of charge sharing with parent.
– From 6 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)